Personal Branding to Power Up Your Business Globally
Invest in building your personal brand that will lead to invaluable brand equity return. The brand owner’s colour theme, style element and brand culture that forms the basic identity for the business brand profile.
This course takes you to understand the key focus to capitalize on your unique attributes to lead your business to success in the local and international market. Learn all the key action business owners practice in building personal brand identity to successfully support their corporate brand consistency.
(Eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy, SkillsFuture Credit (Initial Credits).
Training Duration: 4 days (33.00 hours)
Group size: up to 10 pax
- Capitalize on your unique leadership attributes and personal brand potential to start growing your business locally and globally.
- Know what successful men and women do to build their personal brand to build the flourishing business. Learn the easy and necessary steps to fully enjoy your passion for your business.
- Take advantage of this sponsored programme for business owners and decision makers and master the prime magical branding steps to easily upscale and up-sell your business for the lasting results you wanted!
Who should attend?
SME & Self-employed business owners, potential business entrepreneurs, start-up hopefuls, business networking and expansion executives – who are all seeking further business growth both locally and regionally.
4 days (33.00 hours)
up to 10 pax
On completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Apply effective personal brand management strategies to raise awareness.
- Develop the metrics to measure the performance of the new brand equity.
- Apply proven branding theories to identify tangible and physical attributes that work wonders for successful businesses.
- Drive profitability by combining unique corporate brand positions and individual brand personalities in the competitive marketplace.
- Establish brand and market consistency for lasting value in the international space.
Team of Consultants
Since 1985, Jill Lowe International has been running a Singapore-based brand and image company with links to Washington, London, and Shanghai. The Jill Lowe Team comprises several highly-qualified trainers working closely with many diverse industries & institutions. It has won several international awards through the years. The team’s mission is to be an indispensable image partner with you, whoever and wherever you are!
|Learner||Course fee and Funding||Company-sponsored||Self-sponsored|
|Singapore Citizens (21yo to 39yo) and Permanent Residents||Full Course Fee SSG Training Grant Amount Payable||1700.00 -1190.00 510.00||1700.00 -850.00 850.00||1700.00 -850.00 850.00|
|Singapore Citizens (40yo and above)||Full Course Fee SSG Training Grant Amount Payable||1700.00 -1190.00 510.00||1700.00 -1190.00 510.00||1700.00 -1190.00 510.00|
|Non-Singapore Citizen/PR (Foreigner)||Full Course Fee SSG Training Grant Amount Payable||1700.00 NA 1700.00||1700.00 NA 1700.00||1700 NA 1700.00|