Diploma in Business Etiquette Consulting
The intricacies of successful business relationships are highly dependent on establishing a business chemistry and personal bond between business leaders, sometimes even above the company’s technical competencies, strategic capabilities and market dominance.
With the increasing human career mobility across diverse countries and cultures, there is a greater need to understand the complexities of cross-cultural behaviour. Acquiring the relevant business etiquette skills is a must in today’s globalised business environment.
Such capabilities, when well mastered, will result in successful business relationships with a high degree of respect and trustworthiness that is meaningful, effective, profitable and long-lasting.
A strong understanding of diverse cultural etiquette will also make it easy for business leaders and executives to strengthen friendships within a social setting.
In this diploma programme, you will acquire the Western to Eastern cultural and behavioural practices that are unique in their own communication styles. This is especially valuable for managing business and social protocols that will elevate each candidate’s portfolio and status through their communication and negotiation skills. Participants will also master the highly effective skills in teaching others how to manage body language, conversational creativity through vocal and verbal liberation to connect both local and international arenas. Each learner is expected to conduct practical public speaking as well as dining experience practicum.
Who will benefit?
Those who aspire to be image consultants, corporate trainers, personal and career coaches, etiquette trainers, F&B managers, hospitality trainers, as well as those who want to launch a part time or full time professional career in Image Consultancy.
Up to 80 hours of in-house training for each module
- Certificate in Colour Consulting for Women
- Certificate in Style Consulting for Women
- Certificate in Image Consulting for Men
Module 1: Communication Styles
- The importance of etiquette and dynamic communicating styles
- The communication cycle of visual, vocal, and verbal synchronisation
- How to manage public speaking effectively
- The systematic techniques to overcome fear and connect to your audience instantly
- To be an effective and eloquent speaker to conduct successful trainings
- The complete and comprehensive body language communication strategy
- Understanding of expressions, gestures, and postures as effective communication tools
- The unique learning styles of your learners
- The ways to teach social skills effectively
Module 2: Social Styles
- The western and eastern dining and entertaining etiquette
- The social protocol from handling of all dining silverware to the handling of chopsticks
- The protocol to manage beverages and gourmet for business, social, and personal events
Module 3: Personal Brand Identity
- Create a personal brand of your own
- Define business brand image
- Design brochure and marketing tools
- Build business flow charts
- Identify target markets to build successful image business
- Craft business plans to kick start a promising brand
Are you ready for your next journey?
Don’t delay your advancement in life. Find out more about Diploma in Business Etiquette Consulting TODAY!